12 Bag Plastic Coal Storage Bunker
Product Code: BUNKER-12-GR
Strong, tough, durable and weatherproof, Carbery’s range of plastic coal storage bunkers are a popular choice with solid fuel users across Great Britain and Ireland. Every Carbery 12 Bag plastic coal storage bunker is purpose designed for the storage of a wide variety of solid fuels, including briquettes, coal, peat, turf, wooden blocks and slack. Manufactured from maintenance free polyethylene, unlike metal bunkers, Carbery 12 Bag plastic coal storage bunkers will never rust, rot or corrode and do not require painting. Lightweight and easily handled, every Carbery 12 Bag plastic coal storage bunker is delivered pre-assembled. A large top entry door, integrally moulded fuel discharge chute and bottom access door, ensure Carbery 12 Bag plastic storage bunkers are easy to fill and easy to use. UV stabilised and proven in conditions as low as -20°C, Carbery coal bunkers have been tested for decades in the worst of Irish and British weather. And as well as being ideal for the storage of coal and other solid fuels, Carbery Bunkers make great animal feed stores too!
- Length: 1230mm
- Height: 1040mm
- Depth: 1000mm
- Capacity: 12 Bags
- **Bag Capacity based on 40Kg Coal Bags
- Designed for the storage of a wide variety of solid fuels, including briquettes, coal, peat, turf, wooden blocks and slack
- Manufactured from maintenance free polyethylene, Carbery Bunkers will never rust, rot or corrode
- UV stabilised for protection against the damaging effect of sunlight
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- OFCERT approved
- Manufactured to ISO Standards.