1350 Litre Enclosed Bund Chemical Tank
Product Code: C-BTXX01350V-002
Engineered to provide maximum environmental protection inside and out, our range of integrally bunded Chemical Tanks can help you achieve compliance with even the most demanding environmental and plant safety regulations. The fully enclosed bund can contain a minimum of 110% of the volume of the inner tank and is fully weatherproof, making it ideal for aboveground, external chemical storage applications.
- Height: 1618mm
- Diameter: 1399mm
- Weight: 90kg
- Brimful Capacity: 1378 Litres
- Nominal Capacity: 1309 Litres
- *Nominal capacity denotes 95% of brimful volume as per EN 13341
- *Material Data Sheet (MSDS) must be provided to determine chemical compatibility
- Manufactured and tested to EN 13575 and Kiwa's BRL K21008/02 Standard
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for internal and external aboveground chemical storage applications
- Excellent impact resistance properties, even at low temperatures
- One-piece moulding eliminates potential leak and chemical attack points
- Smooth inner tank and bund walls for ease of cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- UV stabilised and fully weather resistant bund, protects against even the harshest weather
- Can be interlinked to provide fully scalable, semi infinite storage capacity on demand
- Choice of inlet fitting 1",2", 3", 4"
- Choice of outlet fitting 1", 2", 3", 4"
- 382mmThreaded Lid
- See Accessories Page